Is there anything better than biting into a juicy, sweet apple? Probably not, which is why you should consider turning them into delicious edibles. In this article, we’ll show you five recipes that are both easy and delicious. From pies to tarts to even applesauce, these recipes will have you eating your fruits in a whole new way.
What You’ll Need
If you are looking for tasty and easy way to enjoy green apples, you’ll love these recipes! All of them use ingredients that you likely already have on hand.
To make these recipes, start by slicing the apple into thin slices. You can then add it to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. To make the recipes easier to follow, we’ve provided step-by-step instructions below.
Delicious and Easy Recipes For Making Green Apple Edibles:
1) Green Apple Smoothie: Add 2 cups of cold milk, 1 cup of ice cream, 1/2 cup of spinach, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup of blueberries, and 1/4 cup of chopped green apple to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy as is or pour into a glass and top with some whipped cream or ice cream.
2) Apple Crisp: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray. Wash and chop your apples into small pieces. Add them to the baking dish and top with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown in color. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top.
3) Apple Butter: In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 gallon (3 liters) of apple cider vinegar with 2 pounds
Making green apple edibles can be a fun and delicious way to add some antioxidants to your diet. There are many ways to make these delicious treats, and all you need is a few simple ingredients. Here are four easy recipes to get started:
- Green Apple Pie Recipe: This classic pie recipe is made with apples, sugar, butter, and flour. Add in spices such as nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice to give it that special flavor you’re looking for.
- Green Apple Smoothie Recipe: Instead of making a traditional smoothie, turn this popular breakfast item into an edible with the addition of green apples. blending them into the mixture gives them a softer texture and sweeter taste that’s perfect for breakfast or lunchtime.
- Green Apple Tart Recipe: This tart is perfect for summer celebrations or any other special occasion. The tart crust is made from flour, milk, butter, and salt while the filling features chopped apples mixed with sugar and cinnamon.
- Apple Edible Canes: These adorable little canes are perfect for adding some fun flair to your next party or event! They’re made from peeled and thinly sliced Granny Smith apples that have been filled with either caramel or whipped cream then rolled in sugar or cinnamon sugar before being baked.
How to Make Green Apple Edibles
If you love apples, but don’t love the idea of eating a whole apple as part of your diet, there are some delicious and easy recipes for making green apple edibles. You can make healthy snacks like trail mix or fruit leather with apples, or create desserts like apple pies or cobblers. Here are six recipes for making green apple edibles:
- Apple Trail Mix: Combine 1 cup raw unsalted almonds, 1/2 cup raisins, and 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley in a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped. Add in 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup, if desired. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to four days.
- Apple Fruit Leather: Peel and chop 2-3 cups of Granny Smith apples into thin slices. Spread apple slices out on a nonstick baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, until slightly browned. Allow to cool completely before using a dehydrator to make fruit leather!
- Apple Pie Filling: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray and set aside. In a medium bowl, combine 3 cups peeled and thinly sliced Granny Smith apples, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and bake for 50-55 minutes, until
Making delicious and easy green apple edibles is a breeze with these recipes. These treats are perfect for when you want something sweet but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
- Start with a peeled and cored green apple. Use a sharp knife to slice the apple into thin slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon honey, and 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. Toss the apple slices in the bowl until coated.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread the apples on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned around the edges.
- Let the apples cool slightly before serving. Store any leftover treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to 2 days.
We hope you enjoyed our 5 Delicious and Easy Recipes For Making Green Apple Edibles! These recipes will add a delicious twist to your favorite snacks and can be made in minutes. Thanks for reading!